Released August 2009
Release Notes and other documentation downloadable from the CA Support web site.
For additional information see the presentations from 2009 2E/Plex Conference: http://plex2e.com/conference/?p=196
- ILE Service Program design and generation
- Web Services creation (requires V5R4 or later)
- Improved impact analysis (taking account of commented out calls)
- Improve searching and positioning within the model
- Web Option environments
- IPv6 compatibility
- Many other fixes and useful enhancements
2E 8.1 SP2
Released Sept 2007.
- Default Template Prototypes
- Enhanced Trigger support
- New YRUNSQL Toolkit command
- Updated Compile Preprocessor
- Web Option - User-Defined Macros
- Web Option - 132 Character Screen support
- Numerous fixes
2E 8.1 SP1
Released Nov 2005
- Built-in subfile fold/drop support
- *RTVFLDINF built-in-function
- Minor enhancements and fixes
Released Oct 2004
- Database Triggers
- EJB Option - web service consumption.
- Edit Message Function Details - F9 to edit parameter details
- Many other 2E and Web Option enhancements
Released Oct 2002
- COBOL ILE Generator
- EJB Option released.
- Enhanced 2E Web Option model integration
- YSCNLMT (Scan Limit) Model Value
- Several other enhancements
Released Sept 2001
- Web Option released.
Released: July 2000
- RPG IV Generator
- Duplicate Parameter Contexts
- Batch Processing